Monday, July 9, 2007

Day 67, Tues 10 07 2007: Black Frilled Skirt and Bling Shirt


This skirt has really had its issues. We've fought, and we haven't really made up. The thing looks right only if you stay still, and stand in a particular way. It's not conducive to posing, walking, flying or much else. Especially sitting with one's legs crossed.

Th concept seemed simple enough. Make two halves of a skirt with the LoopRez Generator by ged Larson. Attach each half to the appropriate upper leg. Obviously still not the best for walking or crossing legs, but there you have it.

Maybe it's just the animations I'm using. I'd hate to think that I needed a set just for wearing THIS SKIRT, and this skirt only. That would be ... disappointing, to say the least.


The shirt - now the shirt is much more reasonable. I made that using Robin (Sojourner) Wood's T-Shirt texture thingy, because I'm really not proficient with wrinkles in fabric yet. The image on the front is a reference to Tateru Nino's web comic, in her blog "Dwell on it" (it is best to go back to the beginning and read from scratch, which you can also do if you follow secondlifeinsider.com). If you can't quite make out what it says ... um, too bad! Read the comic, leave a comment or talk to me inworld, damnit!

If you know where I was when I took this shot, let me know, and, err, I'll give you something nice. Heck, even if you make a fair guess I might give you something, just for participating :)


No comments: